AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping eLearning and Books (EC113874)
The AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping is the second level of the qualifications the AAT offers in the practice of bookkeeping. The qualification delivers the skills and essential knowledge to manage books effectively. It includes manual double entry bookkeeping, and associated documents and processes up to Trial Balance standard, giving firm knowledge in further bookkeeping procedures and a good foundation in the pursuit of a career as an independent bookkeeper.
We are incredibly honoured to announce that we've been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!'
There are 2 elements to this qualification:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
Is it for me?
If you have good English and Maths skills and want to continue your journey to becoming an independent bookkeeper then the Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping is your perfect place. The course is suited to those who already possess the Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping, those already working in finance and looking to back up their experience, those who want to work in bookkeeping in a larger company’s finance department or as an independent professional or people who are self-employed or doing their own bookkeeping.
How is it assessed?
In order to achieve this qualification, students are required to pass two computer based assessments.
In preparation for these assessments, there are progressive tests that run throughout the course along with the model answers for self-assessment. At the end of the learning, students should refer to the AAT website for two further practice exams.
How can I use it?
The course provides an opportunity for further study within the AAT bookkeeping qualification structure, as well as giving you the ability to go into employment in roles such as a clerical assistant, trainee bookkeeper, accounts clerk, finance assistant or accounts administrator.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Processing customer transactions
- Processing supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
- Process transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance
- Understanding payment methods
- Understanding controls in a bookkeeping system
- Using control accounts
- Using the journal
- Reconciling bank statements with the cash book
Advantages of the Course
- AAT subscription fee worth £48 included in the cost
- Study wherever you like at a time that suits with you with 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Course content is compatible with all devices
- Tutor support is included for ease of learning.
- Technical support available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday through the entirety of your course access.
- Study the industry recognised AAT syllabus and use it to give you the best possible start to your accounting career.
- 97% of full members would recommend the award-winning AAT.
- Self-paced study means you’re in total control of how quickly you progress.
- All course content is designed in collaboration with employers, drawing on the real-world skills they require from employees.
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
This package includes
AAT - Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)£250View More
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping Books£200View More