Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom - BV
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt||Dublin||14-09-2020||5 Days||£2,494|
The CEPAS, A Bureau Veritas Company Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course is designed for a professional who has had no previous Lean Six Sigma training and requires an in depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology.
About Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is the world’s most recognised process improvement methodology. This qualification is fully accredited by CEPAS, A Bureau Veritas Company and will help you to get certified and master the process improvement framework of Lean Six Sigma.
The Lean Six Sigma methodology will allow you to enhance business processes and quality management while gaining the understanding needed to identify and remove waste in an operation.
Enrol on your Six Sigma course with e-Careers today and start earning up to £70,000!Future proof your career and open a wide variety of doors - start your project management training today!
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course will give students the necessary knowledge and techniques they need to lead a process improvement team. You will be able to deploy resources and apply the correct methodologies to perform useful statistical experiments to help identify new efficiencies and savings.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt 8-day training course provides the detailed understanding of the methodologies, tools and techniques of Lean and Six Sigma necessary for leading teams and coaching and mentoring other employees for reduction in costs, cycle-times, improved quality, and elimination of waste. The student will complete the course with the tools and understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology necessary to make both tactical and strategic decisions and consider the impacts of projects and changes at both an operational and an enterprise level.
The training emphasises a disciplined and data-driven decision-making approach for leading problem-solving projects. The course presents all the key concepts to prepare student for the Bureau Veritas Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam.
With this training you will learn:
- The fundamental Lean principles, Six Sigma principles, and the overwhelming benefits of blending the two in a unified approach
- Project execution based on the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology
- Project targeting criteria and what makes a great LSS project
- Lean & Six Sigma concepts and tools
- Key elements of successful Lean Transformation
- Project Selection
- Team Roles
- Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Value-Add versus Non-Value-Add
- Root Cause Analysis
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Lean Flow & Work Cells
- Visual Tools
- Capacity & Bottlenecks
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Why study Lean Six Sigma with us?
- Course meets ISO 18404 in the most simple and affordable way on the market
- Study the number one Quality Management methodology
- Increase your salary up to £70,000
- Improve processes within any organisation
- No experience required to start
- No proof of project work required
- Mock tests & exam simulations
- Exams included
- Sigma XL software available
Who are CEPAS?
Since 1994, CEPAS have been the market leaders in certifying competence and experience in professional activities.
Their mission statement is to “guarantee a high quality of both personnel and training to the market, in the sectors where the demand is the highest”, something which aligns strongly with the e-Careers mission statement.
The CEPAS values are:
- High Professionalism
- Respect for People
- Compliance with Laws
- Proactive Approach to the Market
- Reliability of CEPAS Trademark