Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
For more information click on the links below:
Prove understanding of Six Sigma process improvement methodologies with the Six Sigma Green Belt exam from IASSC. Intended specifically for process improvement managers who have already completed the Six Sigma training and/or projects that use Six Sigma techniques, the exam is best suited to:
- Experienced process managers wishing to earn qualifications that demonstrate their expertise in the Six Sigma methodology.
- Process managers and operations managers who need to cross-train or upskill to Six Sigma techniques.
- Employees responsible for actually implementing Six Sigma-driven processes.
- Process improvement consultants who need to be able to demonstrate their expertise to clients.
- Professionals looking to re-skill or change career for a role in process improvement.
In order to pass the examination candidates will need to have completed the preliminary Six Sigma study and be fully familiar with the principles outlined in the ILSSBOK for Green Belt document.
Key Learning Points
The Six Sigma Green Belt exam consists of 100 questions set over the course of three hours by a dedicated invigilator. Students will have their knowledge of the Six Sigma process improvement methodologies tested to ensure that they fully understand all aspects of the process improvement lifecycle and how Six Sigma techniques are applied to build a continuous improvement program.
Candidates are tested on each major section of the ILSSBOK for Green Belts document, with 20 multiple choice questions on each. In this way process managers undertaking the exam will need to have a complete understanding of the Six Sigma methodology at Green Belt level.
Advantages of this course
After successfully scoring at least 580 points out of the available 750, candidates will get instant confirmation of their professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB). Armed with the IASSC Certified Green Belt designation, process managers will:
- Be able to better participate in process improvement programs within their organisation.
- Perform better within process improvement programs, helping to raise standards across their company.
- Be able to provide process improvement consultancy services to third party firms.
- Have laid the groundwork for earning a higher level Six Sigma designation including Black Belt and Champion.
Professionals achieving the ICGB designation will immediately open new employment prospects, from internal promotions to opportunities in process improvement at other organisations. The IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt examination administered by us is the first step towards these new opportunities.